A touch of vintage







Well first of all I hope each and every one of you (who celebrates) had a wonderful

Thanksgiving! Mine was great, and pretty relaxing which is basically I that I can ask

for. Slowly the Christmas decorations are coming out, and I am officially letting

myself listen to Christmas music. Anyways, instead of doing the whole 'Black

Friday' thing today, I am going to hit up some thrift stores and search for some

great vintage pieces as well. Much more therapeutic and fun, in my opinion. This

outfit here has little touches of vintage, like the belt, pink shirt, and shoes. I love

throwing a bit of vintage into the mix!



Well I hope you all have a lovely Friday! And good luck shopping if you are.



PS- In honor of this lovely time of year, everything in my shop is 15% off. Be sure

to check it out!




TWITTER.



Follow Flashes of Style



wearing: Sweater c/o Romwe; BB Dakota skirt c/o LuLu's; top, belt & shoes- Vintage;

bag c/o VJ-Style