Made From The Stars: Breaking Dawn


Kristen Stewart by Jaymie O'Callaghan


Robert Pattinson by Dee Andrews

To coincide with the release of Breaking Dawn last week Dee and I decided it appropriate to illustrate the two main characters for Made from the Stars. I found an amazing shoot of Kristen were she looked so glamourous and a lot more grown up, very scene siren like. I used mixed media consisting of watercolour, pencil and charcoal. I edited my painting of Kristen twice so on this blog post it is slightly lighter, which really makes the eye colour pop and alternatively it's more contrasted on mine and Dees blog.  I love how Dee only used pencil to create the sketch of Robert as it really creates that rough texture. maybe I will use just pencil on one of my Made from the Stars illustrations. 

Jaymie