Penguin Suit


 I followed through with a tweet that I made yesterday and I bought onesie from Primark today. As soon as I got in from work I had a snow fairy lush bubble bath, which I also treated myself to today (it's my favourite) and jumped straight into my onesie. Best £10 ever spent, so cosy and comfortable, can tell I'll be living in it this winter. It's the first time I had been to Primark in ages and I wanted to find the pleated leather look skirt which is doing the rounds on the blogsphere and I love it, but alas I couldn't spot one #sadface. Also tried to track down a faux fur stole and H&M didn't have any... not impressed!

I just made myself a rather nice galaxy hot chocolate with cream. Perfect on a Autumn night (even if its not that cold tonight) when it's all dark outside. Can't believe the clocks go back this weekend and it will be pitch black by 5... Then it's Halloween, Then it's my birthday! Do you lovely lot have much planned for this Halloween and bonfire nights?

Jaymie