A Creepy Forest

day26d

The closer it gets to Halloween, the more spookier I want my photos to look.  What's more spooky than an abandoned private forest with a creepy little stream behind me?  Okay, so its not really a creepy stream, more like a drainage area and it's not technically abandoned either.  It's private land but the owners don't do anything with it, so it just depressing looking.  But it looks creepy, right?

day26c
day26b
day26e

The last time I wore this dress it was probably close to a million degrees outside.  That's when I found out that 70s polyester dresses were much better suited in the autumn months.  So I dug around in my closet and found it again and decided to pair it with my favorite cognac vintage boots and then the new faux suede floppy hat from Urban Outfitters.  It pretty much became my favorite outfit immdiatley.  I hope you all agree with me:)

day26

So it's Thursday!!!  Only one more weekday left before the weekend.  I have some awesome plans for this weekend and can't wait to share them with you guys:)  I'll give you a hint and let you know that it's Halloweeny :)  And there will be plenty of pics to share as well.  

day26f
day26g

Crochet Cardigan, Target,
Vintage Boots, Ebay
Vintage Dress & Belt, Thrifted