Sunny Skies











Happy Saturday friends! So glad it is the weekend. I have been so busy this past week with various things, and it feels good to just relax. The past few days I was showing my friends all around Philly and we walked our feet off doing so, but it was so much fun! Went to all of the
historic areas and took them to all my favorite streets and places. So not ready for them to leave! Anyways, I took these outfit pics a little while ago and finally have had the chance to put them up. My midi skirt obsession continues, but I have made a vow to myself to not purchase anymore. I simply will not allow myself. Atleast until fall rolls around...

Well I hope you all are having a lovely weekend!


TWITTER.

Follow Flashes of Style

wearing: top & shoes- Urban Outfitters
skirt c/o Romwe
bag- ebay