Peachy Keen












I gotta admit it... I already miss the beautiful nature that used to be the typical backdrop of
all my photos. Of course I see the beauty in the gorgeous historic neighborhood I live in
that is lined with trees and picturesque old buildings, but I sure do miss stepping out my
front yard to basically what was a beautiful forest. Must make a trip to the countryside soon
but it is so tough when I do not have a car! You have no idea how much I just want to
frolic through a field surrounded by the nothingness of wide open spaces. And if this dreamy
place was accessible to me right now I would float about and listen to this playlist I made
today:

1.) Piledriver Waltz- Alex Turner
2.) April Come She Will- Paul Simon
3.) Wherever You Go- David Dondero
4.) You Know What I Mean- Cults
5.) Calgary- Bon Iver
6.) Marathon- Tennies
7.) This is the Dream of Win & Regine- Owen Pallett
8.) Golden Slumbers, Carry That Weight- The Beatles
9.) Summer Mood- Best Coast
10.) Sea of Love- Phil Phillips

Hope you all are having a lovely weekend! Going to spend the rest of mine relaxing.

PS- I think it's obvious that the spotlight of this outfit is the jewelry. Loving
anything southwestern-inspired.
Always. If you are looking for Platinum rings or Diamond rings or any style of Wedding rings then click on the links for probably the widest selection around.

TWITTER.

Follow Flashes of Style

Top as dress c/o Romwe
Skirt- American Apparel
bag- Urban Outfitters
shoes c/o Blowfish
Necklace c/o Hallelu
Bracelet c/o It's Not Her It's Me