Oh, What a Lark!!!

day27e

Today was a lark!!  Does anyone still say that?  If not, I'm sure I can bring it back.  Anyways, Wednesdays have turned into Totally Thriftastic!!!  I always have fun hunting for cute vintage that I can turn into something cool.  This particular excursion was very fruitful in the shoes department though.  Two pairs of never worn heels and one of those pairs were Crown Vintage.  They are absolutely the cutest things ever and for only $2 it couldn't be beat.

day27d
day27f
day27c

And here I am wearing a dress that usually befuddles me.  I like it a lot, but it just doesn't seem to lend itself well to accessories.  When I try to wear more with it, it just starts to feel cluttered.  So I kept it simple with some burgundy platform pumps and some jewelry.  Does anyone have any tips on how they would style this dress?

day27b
day27

Dress, Tulle
Michael Kors Pumps, DSW
Sunnies, Vintage