The Smell of a Good Rainstorm

/.day24d

Hello ya'll!!  I'm sitting in my living room watching the peaceful thunderstorm right outside my window and all I can think about is just how wonderful summer really is.  I always love watching, smelling and experiencing a good rainstorm.  It's even better when it's not lightening and you can run outside and play in it:)  What I wouldn't give to experience my childhood again and really soak in the summer the way I used to.  You know, like when we actually relaxed and acted carefree? 

day24e
day24c
day24b

This summer I went ahead and made a bit of a goal list (which is not carefree) and sent it to Zach as a bit of a reminder to not let our summer go to waste.  I am positively stoked to get as much done as possible!!  Here's what I got so far!!

1.  Picnic in a park
2.  Working in a community garden 
3.  Baseball games
4.  Watching fireworks
5.  Baking Strawberry Rhubarb Pie already did that one!!
6.  Taking a hike/drive around the Blue Ridge Mountains
7.  Making booze popsicles 

day24f
day24

And about my outfit.  I really just wanted to throw on something easy, since it was one of those days where I was too exhausted to really think things through.  I went with navy and olive as my color choices and then threw on some brown canvas platforms that I've been dying to wear. 

Blouse & Skirt, Thrifted
Platforms, TJ Maxx
Vintage Belt & Sunnies, Thrifted
Bracelet, Flourish etsy