Sea of Green














Oh boy! I have just been so busy lately. I took these photos a couple of days ago before a night
in China town with Dylana, Natalie and my new Norwegian friend Matilde. We had delicious
Malaysian food, and I totally cannot wait to go back to the same place. I had some amazing
veggie curry. Super spicy too, the way I like it. Anyways I wore this dress that I have
been so excited to show you all. I have just been trying to stop myself from wearing maxi
skirts/dresses everyday haha. It is so flowy and I love the tiny little pleats. I paired it with
these chunky (and super comfy) Blowfish platforms and enjoyed a pretty night in the city.

By the way, the Meet & Greet for Le Mode Accessories is up! Hope you all
enjoyed that little preview last week. Also, use the discount code 'bonnie' at
checkout and receive 15% off! Check out the Meet & Greet here.

Hope you all are having a lovely week!


PS- it's really bothering me that my belt is not lined up with the elastic waistband
but I decided to post it anyway.

TWITTER.

Follow Flashes of Style

wearing:
dress c/o VJ-Style bag- e-bay 'Garren' platforms c/o Blowfish